Over the past few months we've shared a few of our home projects. Today, we're showing off our bedroom. Like most of our renovations, this is mid-process. Window trim hasn't been added, we still haven't decided on a floor and there are still paint touch-ups galore. Jump below for more before and after pictures...
Here's what we did:
• Ripped off wood paneling
• Put in new insulation (green move!!!)
• Reframed some areas and sheetrocked
• Ripped out low ceiling and painted the beams for a really cool lofted ceiling
• Installed stained glass window
• Painted everything from floor to ceiling