If you're interested in making your home beautiful, useful and just plain fun to be in, there are some basics of design you need to know. The good news? Once you learn this stuff, you'll be able to use it in any room, in any home, forever. We'll help you get started. C'mon.
Good lighting is and always will be a make-or-break element to any room and it's so easy to get right!
Learn to make a gorgeous vignette and you can create interesting arrangements anywhere and with practically anything.
The RIGHT Paint Color
Don't try trial and error on your walls when you could get it really right the first time.
FlowGet the right furniture placement and spacing and your room will become a nicer, easier place to be.
- Learning to Go With the Flow (While Making Your Room a Nicer Place To Be)
- Your Home's Flow: Observe Your Actions First
- Dimensions to Follow: Proper Furniture Spacing Basics
- 5 Really Great Reasons to Float The Furniture in Your Living Room
- Make Rooms Look & Feel Better: 5 Smart Furniture Arranging Rules