[Oh the nostalgia of moving out]
Popular Wisdom states that "there are no big deals in life except for Death, Divorce and Moving".
And since I'm facing a move I have decided that this time I'm doing things a little differently to make things easier on myself, my friends and the earth at large.
• They say attitude is everything. So I'm having a positive one. And when I get freaked, I call on a friend or I watch this video for this great song over and over until I'm back on track.
• This time I'm hiring movers. My friends can come and help box things up if they want but I'm not gonna wear them out this time. Did I mention I have a 300 pound glass coffee table...
• And I'm checking out some eco friendly moving supplies and even an Earth friendly moving company.
• Anyone have a closet full of boxes they need to get rid of?
• I'm also spending about 15 minutes everyday going through my closets to see if there's anything I can donate or sell before the big moving day (which is in 2 weeks) to cut down on how much junk I have to move around.
Any other tips that'll save me from being a frazzled mess?