As the smallest room in the house, the bathroom is the perfect place to experiment with color. Here are eight of our favorite bathroom color picks, along with our pick for the correlating eco-friendly, non-VOC and/or non-toxic paint.
1. We love the rich yet soothing hue of this blue. Eco pick: Benjamin Moore Aura or Natura paint in Fiji.
2. Yes, this is wallpaper, but the yellow was so sunny and striking that we thought it could easily be replicated in paint. Eco pick: Benjamin Moore Aura or Natura paint in Pure Joy
3. We love green in the bathroom, particularly if it looks grassy! Eco pick: Milk Paint in Tavern Green
4. We adore this deep purple, and it stands out so wonderfully against the white tile and fixtures. Eco pick: Anna Sova in Burgundy Grapes
5. Orange feels so fun and chipper. Eco pick: Yolo Colorhouse Petal 01
6. Black might not be for everyone, but a black bathroom is about as bold as you can get. Eco Pick: Sherwin Williams Harmony in Black Magic
7. Bright, marine blue! You'll feel like you're by the sea. Eco Pick: Benjamin Moore Aura or Natura in Blueberry Hill
8. For something a bit more soothing and light, try a lovely seafoam green. Eco pick: Anna Sova in Blue Hawaii.
Do you have a favorite bathroom color or paint brand? Tell us!