We are still waiting for Spring. If I thought I was antsy in March, now I'm about ready to claw Mother Nature's eyes out - not to mention the weather forecasters! Recently we pulled out my daughter's favorite cardboard playhouse to keep the boredom at bay, and it reminded me how many more houses are out there.
The best thing about cardboard playhouses is their portability. We've brought ours upstairs, downstairs, and put it away so many times I'm amazed it's still holding up. We even bring it outside in the grass as well - so any of these options would be great when Spring and Summer finally does arrive. Even if you'd rather make your own cardboard playhouse, you have to admit, these houses offer up some great inspiration!
- Little Playhouse I ($59.99, This Little Piggy's House)
- Recycled Cardboard Teepee ($50, Rosie Hippo)
- Villa Julia Playhouse ($324, Hive Modern)
- My Pretty Playhouse ($34.99, Cascades)
- Casa Cabana Deco ($46, Kids On Roof)