Some of the largest spaces in our children's rooms are those that are easily overlooked. It's easy to be focused on cute artwork and bedding, while the windows, doors and floor get left behind. Check out some of our favorite ways to dress up these areas with a little diy, repurposing and suggestions from all of our readers! Top Row, Left To Right
• How To: Bed Cave Curtains
• How To: Modify Your Rug
• Great Finds: 10 Rugs Under $20
• Rad Rugs In Readers Rooms
• Faux-Diamond Plate Closet Doors
Bottom Row, Left To Right
• Curtain Panel with Pockets
• Over the Door Pocket Organizers
• How To: PomPom Curtains
• Easy to Clean, Baby-Friendly Floor Coverings?
• Good Questions: Good Quality Rug to Grow with Child?