Tools are required in most homes, whether you're making minor repairs or just hanging up artwork. But what tools should you buy? Which ones do you really need? Do you have to own your own tools? Take a look back at some of our best tool-based posts to brush up on what you should own at home!
Knowing where to start out with tools can be a tricky thing. Check out the tips below to see what your house needs.
• Setting Up Home: DIY Tool Basics
• 5 Tips for Starting A Neighborhood Tool Share Program
• How To Find the Right Tool for Your DIY Project
• Green Tip: Rent Tools, Don't Buy
• 11 Essential, Versatile and Long-Lasting Garden Tools
• Green Idea: Community Toolsheds
• Tubtrugs: A Multipurpose Tool for All Seasons
Do you have any words of wisdom when it comes to tools? What purchases did you make that you still agree with? Have you ever bought something specific for a project and then it went by the wayside? Share your thoughts in the comments below!