• Setting Up Home: DIY Tool Basics
• 5 Tips for Starting A Neighborhood Tool Share Program
• How To Find the Right Tool for Your DIY Project
• Green Tip: Rent Tools, Don't Buy
• 11 Essential, Versatile and Long-Lasting Garden Tools
• Green Idea: Community Toolsheds
• Tubtrugs: A Multipurpose Tool for All Seasons
Do you have any words of wisdom when it comes to tools? What purchases did you make that you still agree with? Have you ever bought something specific for a project and then it went by the wayside? Share your thoughts in the comments below!