When it comes to small space living having high hopes can truly improve the function of a room. Here are 5 floor-freeing ways to make the most of your square footage!
1. A fabulous design from Chris Brigham at Knife & Saw keeps your bike out of the way in style. Bonus points for the extra shelf.
2. Minimalist sculpture meets wood storage! These attractive firewood racks from Euroheat offer a perfect balance of sleek and rustic elements.
3. This may be about as compact as it gets when it comes to hanging your jackets! Bamboo, a renewable favorite, serves as the base for this simple flip-hook coat rack from Organize-It.
4. Not only does this vertical wine holder from Canadian Closet look cool, the design makes sense. Storing the bottles sideways actually prevents the corks from drying out, while mounting them on the wall prevents counter-top clutter!
5. There are lots of modular storage systems out there, but I find the aluminum version at Transform especially pleasing. Like so many of their products this design is clean, practical, and easy on the eyes.
(Images: As linked)