There's nothing a closet door or caster wheels can't hide, right? That's what we're really beginning to think after seeing these great hidden tech options and reading today's earlier email about hideaway work areas. Maybe with just the addition of a few vintage books and then you'll be on your way to secret surround sound!
• Houston Hi-Tech in a Small Space Most of us were really blown away by Chris' small space and we especially liked his roll away/hide away computer/work station. In fact, he was our 2010 Cool Colors contest winner. The station is on wheels and can easily be rolled away into a closet and you'd have no idea it was ever even there. It also has several compartments to easily tuck away your laptop, iPad, etc!
• Kara & Ken’s Modern Condo in the Sky Kara & Ken's hideaway workspace is perfect for small spaces. The white modern cabinet fits in with the rest of their decor and of course, matches their iMac.
• DIY Speakers Hidden in Real Books! You wouldn't even realize where the audio was coming from if you were in a room with speakers hidden in real books. They blend in with the rest of the book collection. What a fantastic and easy DIY!
• Victor & Soeun's Romantic Loft What a great example of hiding a decent sized home office in a small space. Victor and Soeun knew they wanted a home office, but they also needed a bedroom — so they lofted their bed and the outcome was a huge success. We love that it's sleek and clean, with stainless steel accents inside — including their laptop!
• Flickr Finds: Jen's Hidden Office Jen successfully hid her desk behind a fantastic frosted door. She has supplies stored on one side, and a whole office concealed in the other. She pulls up a chair from her the set of stackables and has a home office!
Do you have hidden tech and any tips of how you were able to keep the clutter out of view?