hideaway work areas. Maybe with just the addition of a few vintage books and then you'll be on your way to secret surround sound!
• Houston Hi-Tech in a Small Space Most of us were really blown away by Chris' small space and we especially liked his roll away/hide away computer/work station. In fact, he was our 2010 Cool Colors contest winner. The station is on wheels and can easily be rolled away into a closet and you'd have no idea it was ever even there. It also has several compartments to easily tuck away your laptop, iPad, etc!
• Kara & Ken’s Modern Condo in the Sky Kara & Ken's hideaway workspace is perfect for small spaces. The white modern cabinet fits in with the rest of their decor and of course, matches their iMac.
• DIY Speakers Hidden in Real Books! You wouldn't even realize where the audio was coming from if you were in a room with speakers hidden in real books. They blend in with the rest of the book collection. What a fantastic and easy DIY!
• Victor & Soeun's Romantic Loft What a great example of hiding a decent sized home office in a small space. Victor and Soeun knew they wanted a home office, but they also needed a bedroom — so they lofted their bed and the outcome was a huge success. We love that it's sleek and clean, with stainless steel accents inside — including their laptop!
• Flickr Finds: Jen's Hidden Office Jen successfully hid her desk behind a fantastic frosted door. She has supplies stored on one side, and a whole office concealed in the other. She pulls up a chair from her the set of stackables and has a home office! Do you have hidden tech and any tips of how you were able to keep the clutter out of view? Image credit as linked above