1. This utensil holder (from this tour on Houzz) could easily be adapted to hold anything from stationary to jewelry. It looks so cool here, in this uber-modern setting.
2. Keys! This simple design by Felix Grauer has an amazing visual effect.
3. This Lego CD storage from Instructables.com could use a little color upgrade, but it is an easy project with these step-by-step instructions.
4. Here is a video so that you can check out all four sides of this Lego tape dispenser.
5. Just look at this amazing bookshelf seen on Home & Decor Singapore. Admittedly, these shelves are actually wooden (the Lego isn't part of the structure, it is only fixed to the front), but it really goes to show that your options for where you Lego collection ends up is really only limited by your family's imagination!
For further inspiration:
- LEGO Taxidermy Kits
- LEGO Centerpieces for Thanksgiving
- LEGO As A Construction Material
- James May's Life-Sized LEGO House