My mom always hung a set of wind chimes on our front porch, and I find them to be a sweet sound of summer. If you are looking to add something to your outdoor space and want to get crafty, consider making one of the wind chimes below.
1. Ceramic + Copper Wind Chime, DIY from Caitlin of The Merrythought For Poppytalk
2. Bamboo Wind Chime, DIY from Free People
3. Copper Wind Chime, DIY from Chica and Jo
4. Painted Bamboo Wind Chime, DIY from Michele Made Me via Apartment Therapy
5. Driftwood Wind Chime, DIY from Going Home to Roost
(Image credits: Caitlin McGrath; Free People; Chica and Jo; Michele Made Me; Going Home to Roost)