House Beautiful recently alerted us both to Target's new bandana-patterned melamine plates, and also to David Stark's bandana-themed outdoor dining tablescape idea. Here are the sources from House Beautiful, as well as a few more of our own. Is the Wild West alive and kicking?
Here's our question: Is the bandana pattern making a chic comeback? Perhaps as a twist on the paisley revival? In addition to the first photo and resources from House Beautiful, there are a few other bandana-print items we found:
• 1 From House Beautiful — Bandana melamine plates, $19.99 for set of 12 at Target; Bandana beach towel-cum-outdoor tablecloth, $12 at Target; Yellow bandanas-cum-napkins, $2 at BandanaMan.
• 2 Bandana mural, $53.99 at Target
• 3 Bandana paisley percale sheets, $14-$68 at Garnet Hill
• 4 Garden bandana sink from Kohler
• 5 Bandana blue duvet cover and shams, $54-$188 at Pine Cone Hill
• 6 Tag summer tablecloth, $35.51 at Amazon.com
• 7 "Go West" bandana-print seven-piece kitchen towel set, $19.95 at Amazon.com
• 8 "Hyde Park" rug, to the trade, from Homefiresrugs.com
(Image: Ellie Miller)