We have a deck with a great view, and I thoroughly enjoy it. But lately, all I want to do is sit on an old-fashioned porch, partially hidden in the shade of a wide roof, and watch the world go by. The only problem is that I'm not a traditionalist when it comes to furnishings. Porch swings tend to conjure up Southern wonders of times gone by. Beautiful, to be sure, but not my style.
Luckily, modern swings do exist! Take a peek at these options, whether you opt for one large swing or a couple of single seaters swaying next to each other, they're all rather amazing to look at. Though the prices are all over the spectrum, these still provide some great inspiration.
- Swinglab Modular Swing ($750, Swinglab)
- Egg Hanging Chair ($799.99, Designer Seating)
- Go Porch Swing ($850, Design Within Reach)
- Corina - Dual Wicker Swing Chair ($525, Chanse Store)
- Two's Company Hanging Rattan Chair ($410, Amazon)
(Images as linked above.)