Blog: Nice Spice
Imagine ripping out the walls to your balcony and replacing them with glass that let in the sun. We've never seen this done before, and it's a great idea. (Thanks, Affinity!)
My hubby is a plant addict! Unfortunately, we live in an apartment and do not have a backyard or a garden to decorate. So we enlarged the balcony to accomodate more plants, a daybed and a water dish (we are keeping some bettas in it!)...
The balcony can be visible from both our living and dining room and is enclosed with frameless glass doors. A piece of the living room wall was knocked down and replaced with a glass panel, allowing more natural light to shine in from the balcony.
- Neal's Total Transformation -
- Uetmarc's Cosy French Style -
- Mirona's Kindergarten of Green Babies -
- Geralyn's Sun Ripened Tomato Nest -
- Frank & Alan's Grill with a View -
- Sarah's Cocktail Retreat -
- Rossitca's Bulgarian Beauty -
- Roger's Outdoor Score -
- Adrienne's Mini Oasis -
- Alex's Giverny -
- Jean's Urban Renewal -