The other day I was at a West Elm indoor gardening event where they demonstrated the art of terrarium making, and the subject of unconventional hostess gifts came up. Between that conversation, the incredible sunny day outside, birds chirpping and my cherry tree blossoming in the backyard I got all spring-y gift inspired in my head. I started jotting down some fun and inexpensive hostess gifts to gather for warm weathered events this season. Here's what I came up with:
1. Bigger Oranger Cat has a few series of these great 4 inch decorated ceramic plant pots at their Etsy shop for $13.
2. Put an air plant or terrarium in a hanging glass bubble. Both are available at West Elm in their spring gardening section starting at $9. If you're new to the terrarium world here's a how to to get you started.
3. An herb growing garden kit for your culinary loving friends by Moonlight Micro Farm for $12.
4. For those friends who already have a herb garden this sweet vintage silverware plant marker 'never enough thyme' would be a fun gift by The Seasons of Life for $6.50.
5. I love this jellyfish air plant created with a sea urchin by Petit Beast for $8.
(Images: as linked above)