Yesterday, we spent the better part of our day off working on the outdoor area. First we searched Craigslist for a picnic table and umbrella, and then we moved outdoors to get our hands dirty. We finished Sunday with a quick trip to the store to pick up some new solar path lights to line our garden. A result of our own purchase research — a roundup of outdoor lighting inspiration, after the jump…
1. We picked up these LED lights at IKEA last year for a birthday party--and they've followed us to our new home.
2. Yesterday's shopping trip to Target yielded three solar pathway lights that line our outdoor area.
3. We made these DIY candle holders which decorated the stoop at our previous home.
4. Barbara hangs found paper lanterns on the far wall of her ginormous succulent garden
5. Ever since Laure posted this pic, we've been squirreling away jars to illuminate our outdoor area.
6. Lanterns beachside? Sign us up please!
7. Here's a trend we hope stands the test of time--indoor lamps placed outdoors.
8. A new spin on the candle in a glass jar--the solar version can be found at A+R.
9. Need a little texture and pattern in your outdoor space--look no further than NotNeutral's Pinhole Lanterns.
10. Dining under a sea of white paper lanterns feels romantic and cozy.
11. Not only is Eric and Christine's outdoor lighting brilliant, it also keeps you warm on chilly LA evenings.
12. We love the look of these modern tiki lamps for the outdoor space.