1. Pigeon Toe's Disc String Lights, $164; Gorgeous hand-thrown porcelain discs with 15 different shades of colored glazes to choose from-- a spectrum of choices from peacock to fig.
2. Pottery Barn's Rattan Globe String Lights, $29; Compliment a lush garden patio or juxtapose a modernist landscape with these rustic globe style lanterns woven from vines of rattan.
3. Pottery Barn's Malta Mini Lantern, Mercury Glass Globe, Cafe, and Wire Bird String Lights, $39 each; Here are four varieties of strand lighting from gleaming mercury glass to structured wire birds.
4. Pottery Barn's Cafe String Lights (as shown in previous photo), $39; The Cafe lights offer handcrafted galvanized iron shades for each of its 8 bulbs per string.
5. West Elm's David Stark Outdoor String Lights, $35; For a soft natural look, these seagrass shaded string lights designed by David Stark make a great addition to any deck or patio.
Images: as linked above; Pigeon Toe's Disc String Lights first spotted on sfgirlbybay