Large-scale plants can look great in a room that needs an empty space filled. Their size gives them a sculptural presence, and nothing brings life to a room like a lot of green. For a few ideas, click through the photos above and the links below...
• 1 Elephant ears in a modern pot from Easy Living Magazine
• 2 Rubber plant from the Daily Mail
• 3 A variety of large-scale plants from House to Home
• 4 Tall houseplants from Dwell, Photo: Andreas Larsson
• 5 Potted fern by Flickr user florriebassingbourn for license under Creative Commons
• Look! Large-Scale Plants
• Look! Another Large-Scale Plant
• Good Questions: Can You Give Me Advice on Using Plants Instead of Curtains?