Besides making sure we've packed enough outfits for social and business occasions, double-checking our flight info, and verifying accommodations, a great deal of energy and attention is spent making sure our tech devices and services are also ready for any trip away from home. From killing an 8 hour layover at an airport, to blocking out sounds while onboard a flight, to making sure you've got all your chargers for the myriad of devices you might be hauling here to there, there's plenty to worry about these days besides making sure you remembered toothpaste and matching socks!
• Travel Companion: Passive vs Active Noise Canceling Headphones
• 5 Ways to Simplify Traveling With Tech
• 5 Tech Travel Accessories to Use at Home
• A Collection of Artfully Arranged Tech and Travel Essentials
• Tech Travel Tip: Pack Chargers in Your Carry-On
• For the Serious Traveler: The Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Backpack
• Well Designed Travel: How to Pack Lightly!
• Nikon 1 J1: The Fashionably Minimalist Traveler
• Well Designed Travel: Using Google Voice
• The Smartphone Travel Tips Checklist
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)