The nursery was designed by Shirley Meisels who chose to contrast the homey paintings against a bright green wall. It's not for everyone, but I think it's fun and balances out an otherwise modern nursery.
House of Fifty's latest issue profiles Meisels who pays special attention to thoughtful art groupings and placements in her work.
See more: House of Fifty
(Image: Scott Norsworthy/House of 50)
MORE PAINT BY NUMBER ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Before & After: Paint-By-Number Wall Mural
• Cool DIY: Paint-By-Numbers Wall Mural
• Paint-By-Numbers: David Stark at Dining By Design
• I've Got Color! Contest: Curtis Paints Paris By Numbers
• Paint By Numbers Pet Portraits