As lime has taken a dive in popularity, the latest green color to take center stage in home interiors is the sophisticated shade of emerald. Once Cleopatra's favorite gemstone, today emerald is the perfect backdrop for adding luxury to a living room.
1. An eclectic living room designed by Liza Giles, spotted on Decor8.
2. Deep green walls combined with emerald draperies, by Kay Douglass for Veranda, via Ann Carpenter Designs.
3. Erika Bearman's Southhampton home designed by Miles Redd, seen on Elle Decor.
4. A more masculine take on the emerald living room from ReDoIt Design.
5. A traditional living room designed by Thomas Jayne and featured in Architectural Digest.
PAINT COLORS TO GET THIS LOOK:
1. Seaweed by Benjamin Moore
2. Emerald Ring DE5629 by Dunn Edwards
3. Bottle Green 3022 by Fine Paints of Europe
4. Parsley Sprig SH450 by Behr Paint
5. Thrive 06 by YOLO
6. Mad King George by Fired Earth
7. Derbyshire SW 6741 by Sherwin Williams
8. Palmetto by Martha Stewart Living Interior Paint for Glidden
9. Green with Envy by Jeff Lewis Color
10. Forest Green by Glidden Duo
(Images: as linked above)