Seafoam, mint, pastel, sage. While there are definitely variations in these shades of green, they all hail from the lighter end of the spectrum, and are on the more muted side of the green family. I've always viewed colors from this palette as working mainly in a traditional, country or beachy setting — but the first image is proof that these colors can be right at home in a modern kitchen.
PAINT COLORS TO GET THIS LOOK:
1. Olympic Tenderness C65-2
2. Benjamin Moore Van Alen Green HC-120
3. Benjamin Moore Mint Chocolate Chip
4. Farrow & Ball Cooking Apple Green
5. Sherwin Williams Gratifying Green SW6435
6. Ralph Lauren Celery RLVM269
7. Mythic Pale Leaf
8. Sherwin Williams Filmy Green SW6190
9. California Paints Rolling Waves DE 5716
10. Restoration Hardware Silver Sage Paint Collection (clockwise from top) in silver sage, sea green and blue sage.
(Images: As linked above.)
Re-edited from a post originally published 10.16.12 - JL