There's no shortage of wicker and rattan furniture in second-hand shops. At first glance, these pieces might seem like cast-offs from the set of the Golden Girls, but a coat of fresh paint and new cushions can make them good as new. If you need proof, click through the examples...
Porches and sun rooms are traditional spots for wicker furniture, but they also go well in living rooms and dining areas. We especially like a boldly painted piece, like the red or green chairs shown above. For more on these spaces, click through the links:
• 1 Red Rattan Chair: Kim's One Room at a Time
• 2 White Rattan: Joseph's Cottage
• 3 Black Rattan Living Room: Canadian House & Home
• 4 Wicker Porch Chairs: Country Living
• 5 Green Dining Chairs: Modern "Wicker" from Vincent Sheppard