Let your kids mix it up with painting this weekend. And I'm not talking about mixing colors, although that's tons of fun, too. Get out the paints but leave the brushes behind. See what else you and your kids can think of to paint with instead.Above are five ideas to get you started and I'm sure you can find many other tools and implements around your house. And, of course, finger painting is always a hit.
- Fork-scrape painting at The Imagination Tree
- Marble painting at Let the Children Play
- "Snap" painting with rubber bands at Joyfully Weary
- Bubble painting at Life as a Thrifter
- Pendulum painting at Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi
(Images: as credited above)