A good friend of mine recently painted her bedroom walls a very pale lilac. The effect is gorgeous, and her dark gray linens look spectacular — even better than they did with simple white walls. I've been hankering for more color on my walls for some time, but haven't been able to decide on the room or the hue.A pale color seems ideal for the bedroom — it's not nearly as big of a commitment as, say, painting the kitchen or living room, and it'll be a welcome, low-key dash of cheeriness when I wake up in the morning. Here's a roundup of options from Apartment Therapy and around the web.
1. Purple haze — From House to Home.
2. Gray-green — A room designed by Lynn Nigro, via Lonny Mag.
3. Light blue — From I Suwannee, via Apartment Therapy.
4. Pale yellow — From Style at Home.
5. Soothing gray — From Apartment Therapy.
6. Mint green — From Centsational Girl, via Apartment Therapy.
7. Pretty in pink — A room designed by Katie Lydon Interiors, via Apartment Therapy.
Images: As linked above.