Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- West Hollywood, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that I live in my sister and bro-in-law's guest house -- it's very Katherine Heigl, Knocked Up. Though I'm not blonde or pregnant. Anyway, it's a fantastic space, conveniently located in West Hollywood. I can walk to just about anywhere, with great food and shopping all around. The icing on the cake...a City Target across the street! My favorite thing about my small home is my back patio, which my cute dogs can enjoy at their leisure.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The biggest challenge of my small space was finding a dining area. My living room and office take up the entire living space. That left me with the small area that extends from the kitchen as a pseudo-dining room.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would pile all the prize money in a lucite box and make it the centerpiece to my whole apartment. Just kidding. I'm in need of a comfy but stylish couch. My friends and my dogs complain of my furniture being uncomfortable. I am guilty of choosing aesthetics over comfort -- it's time I try to find a happy medium.
See all entries