Paper decor is wonderful. It looks equally as beautiful in bright punchy colors as it does in pale neutral hues. Whether you're a DIY-er or a buyer, it doesn't require much skill or experience to assemble. If you're all thumbs when it comes to scissors and glue, no problem. Paper decorations are fun and quick for everyone, even kids.
I use the products featured here as inspiration for my own paper projects. If you'd rather buy than DIY, however, just click on the links below.
- 4 Classic Tissue Paper Poms Garland from Pom Glow, $15.00
- Martha Stewart Crafts-Paper Lanterns from Overstock, $14.99
- Set of 3 Handmade Paper Ball Decor from My Crazy Hands, $18.00
- Poppies Flower Kit fro Paper Source, $18.00
- Martha Stewart Home Office™ with Avery™ Brown Kraft Labels, Flourish, 1-5/8" x 1-3/4", 36/Pack from Staples, $3.99