I'm happy to report that my household is almost completely paper towel-free! I keep a roll tucked in the back of a cupboard for those rare, really awful situations, a roll which (luckily) I haven't needed for months. How did this happen? The Skoy Cloth, an impulse buy I have never regretted. Read on for the review...
I'm not sure why I tossed that pack of Skoy Cloths in my shopping cart a few months ago. Perhaps it was the pretty daisy design or maybe the price was right. But I haven't looked back since.
Skoy Coths are made from a blend of cotton and wood cellulose, and are completely compostable and biodegradable. But instead of throwing it away it after one use like you would a paper towel, Skoy can be used over and over again. It can even be tossed in the washing machine or dishwasher for refreshing.
Skoy is perfect for those times when you would reach for a paper towel: mopping up spills, wiping down counters and or anytime you need something that is super absorbent. Skoy can absorb fifteen times the amount of a single paper towel! They can be used in the kitchen and bathroom, as well as camping, the office, or garage.
• Find them! Skoy cloths can be purchased at several retail locations in the US or through online shops. They run between $5.99 to 6.99 for a pack of four.
• Feel The Love: Trader Joe's Super Amazing Kitchen Cloth
• Best Products: Paper Towel Alternative Twist Euro Cloth
• New from Twist: Biodegradable Naked Sponge
• A Green Success: The Paper Towels Are Gone!
• Top Ten: Paper Towel Alternatives
• Why Being Paper-Towel-Free is Overrated
• A Paper Towel-less Life
posted originally from: TheKitchn