Gladiator Bike Claw from Sears
That chill in the evening air means that autumn is breathing down our necks. The approach of colder weather might mean it's time to park the bicycle indoors for the season. If you're short on space but still want to bring your wheels indoors, perhaps one of these storage solutions will be the right fit.
• Shoes Books and Bike from Postfossil (via Bless This Stuff) Starting at $880
• Pinstripe Bike Shelf from Curtis Micklish $300
• Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand from Public $75
• Bookbike from Byografia $3,600
• Cycloc Bicycle Storage from YLiving $100
• Racor PBH-1R Ceiling-Mounted Bike Lift from Amazon $16.68
• The Bike Rack and Basket by Schult from Organize $32.99
• Pinch from Clankworks $99
• Delta Manet Single Bike Floor Stand from BicycleBuys.com $22.99
• Gladiator Bike Claw from Sears $33.99
MORE BICYCLE POSTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• The Future is Now: The Invisible Bicycle Helmet
• Best City Bikes 2011: Our Largest List Ever!
• How To: Make a Bicycle Wheel Pot Rack
• Future Bike: Bicycle Advancements of the Near Future
Images: As credited above.