Elliot's Fantastic Mr. Fox party inspired me to think about foxes as a party theme. Just thinking about this imaginary party makes me all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. It combines a favorite childhood animal with modern pastels and a hint of faux bois. The options are limitless, but here are a few things to make a birthday party magical.
1. DIY Metal Bunting from The Sweetest Occasion
2. Felt Fox Mask from Her Flying Horses
3. Cupcake Liners from Bakers Bling Shop
4. Riley Blake Plaid Fabric from Sew Deerly Loved
5. Faux Bois Plate from Litabug
6. Happy Birthday Wooden Utensils from Sucre Shop
7. Origami Invitations from Lollipop Designs
8. Playful Fox Fabric from Moona Fabrics
9. Mint Striped Paper Straws from The Stationery Room
For more party fun along these lines, you can check out my Pinterest page here.
(images: as linked above)