Did you entertain as much as you wanted to in 2014? We spend a lot of time beautifying our homes, but most of us don't share them as often as we'd like. Let's look back at our best advice for entertaining at home, so that we're ready to kick off 2015 partying in style:
- Dos and Don'ts: 7 Ways to Be The Perfect Party Guest
- How To Set The Table Properly
- Style on a Budget: 10 Sources for Good, Cheap Dishes & Glassware
- 50+ Ways to Entertain Cheaply This Summer
- Your Must-Read Advice for Throwing the Best Party Ever
- Come As You Are: How To Throw a Successful Last Minute Get-Together
- Dinner Party Dilemmas: Solutions To Eight Awkward Entertaining Situations
- Never (Ever!) Say This Word To Guests In Your Home
- Small Space Hosting: Tips for Welcoming Guests When You Don't Have a Guest Room
- No More Entertaining Excuses! Answers to the Biggest Entertaining Roadblocks
- Party Architecture: How To Throw the Best Party... Like Ever
- Relax: 3 Things Your Guests Don't Care About (And 3 That They Do!)
- 9 Party Hosting Mistakes You Might Not Even Know You're Making
- What Are the Best Questions to Ask at a Dinner Party?
- How To Actually Enjoy Your Own Holiday Party: 5 Tips for Entertaining with Ease
→ Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.