In designing my prints I'm always drawn to dreamy colors. I love pairing sorbet orange with creamy pinks and dusty turquoise. For the Printsource show however, I challenged myself to think autumn and winter so I snuck in rich plums, deep indigo, golden ochre — but of course I kept my signature peaches and persimmons in the mix.
Here's a list of places where you can pick up Samatha's work. We particularly love the journals that she did with Tyler Bender. See more of Samantha's work at her site. And we're huge fans of her blog! (Her blog introduced us to the Smokey the Bear posters!)
• 1 new patterns from Samantha Hahn
• 2 melamine plates available from freddy & ma designed by Samantha
• 3 loxii wall graphics designed by Samantha
• 4 magnets from ipop designed my Samantha
• 5 more new patterns designed by Samantha