The spaces featured here — more details at the links below — exhibit everything from bold, transformative wall paper to sunny accenting stripes to lightly-patterend paper that simply adds dimension to any child's room without overwhelming an intended serene space (see number 7). Each space is unique in its own way but all are adult and design-friendly!
Join me as I transform a 100 sq. ft. room into a cozy, eco-friendly nursery.
Nesting a Nursery series:
• Designing Our Baby's Room from Scratch
• My Nursery Planning Tools
• What Are Your Nursery Must-Haves?
• Using Online Inspiration To Help Define Your Nursery Style
• What Are Your Best Tips for Nursery Organization?
• Inspirations & Samples: A Modern Nursery
• Is a Rocker or Glider a Nursery Necessity?
• Horse Before the Cart: Start Your Nursery Design with Space Planning