Permeable pavers help improve the quality of water, reduce pollution and the impact on local storm water and sewage systems, while still providing a solid and sturdy surface, sometimes even suitable for vehicals. All of this is good, but given the wide variety of options, price ranges and installation techniques keeping track of what works best for each individual situation can be overwhelming and confusing.
PaverSearch.com is a great resource to know all your options, and find the best permeable paver, here are the categories they have to organize your search:
• An Introduction To Permeable Pavers
• The Different Types Of Permeable Pavers
• Applications Of Permeable Pavers
• Permeable Pavers And Their Benefits
• A Cost Comparison Of Permeable Pavers
• Permeable Pavers Installation Guide
• Maintaining Permeable Pavers
• Permeable Pavers Frequently Asked Questions
The site also reviews other types of paving and landscaping methods and provides a directory for local contractors, dealers, manufacturers and designers. Other than being able to purchase pavers directly through the website, there's very little that PaverSearch doesn't cover.