Whenever we have visitors in town we make sure to take them over to Paxton Gate in the Mission. The selection of biological oddities and botanical beauties is so unique, so quintessentially San Francisco, that it always warrants a peek. Luckily, now out of towners don't need a plane ticket to check out all that Paxton Gate has to offer...They recently beefed up their website
and opened a more comprehensive online shop
, which includes everything from organic fertilizer to solar system models, bonsai saws, and plenty more.
- Window Sill Herb Holder for $59
- Dischidia Pectinoides for $28
- Taxidermy Gar Fish for $115
- Glass Cloches starting at $22
- Anatomy Head Print for $75