My husband is one of those people who, if he had his way, would insist that every surface in our home be free of clutter. Not even clutter, just STUFF. So he would be delighted if I DIYed us up one of these toothbrush holders that gets things off the counter and stowed away. Check out these clever ideas that repurpose household items into toothbrush storage—perfect for small spaces.
1. PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holders, at Crafting in the Rain. Hang these personalized PVC pipe holders inside a cabinet or on the wall.
2. Mason Jar Bathroom Storage, at Lolly Jane. You knew there had to be a mason jar, right? Mount them on the wall in holders that allow them to be removed for washing.
3. Silverware Organizer Toothbrush Holder, at Little Penelope Lane. This one's pretty genius. Use a desk or silverware organizer in a drawer to keep everyone's toothbrush separate and tucked away.
4. Plastic Cup Toothbrush Organizers, at Musings from a Stay At Home Mom. With some decorated plastic cups and some stick-on Velcro, you can give each child his own storage container that tucks inside a cabinet when done.
5. Broom Holder for Toothbrushes, at Babble. A great repurposing of another organizing tool. Use wall-mounted broom holders to hold electric toothbrushes.
Do you have any clever solutions for storing away kids' dental supplies? Let us know in the comments!