Design goddess Kelly Wearstler recently set up shop in L.A. and blogs about the window displays at her chic, new boutique. In other news, interior designer Jiun Ho offers design advice through his new mobile app, fashion designer Jason Wu channels Charley Harper as inspiration for his Pre-fall collection, New York designer Harry Allen teams up with Swarovski Elements to produce an auction of 15 celeb-adorned Gaia vases, and read this case for the importance of writing more things by hand.
Check out the headlines after the jump.
• INSIDE KELLY WEARSTLER'S BOUTIQUE WINDOWS | Stylist
• Jiun Ho offers design advice through his new mobile app | Editor at Large
• Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 | WWD
• Auction Alert | 'The Goddess Adorned' | NYTimes
• The Pen Is Mightier Than The Phone | Fast Company