If you're a yogi, there's no reason you need to stop your practice when you travel this summer because you don't have room to carry your mat. The eKO SuperLite Travel Yoga Mat from Manduka is a biodegradable, non-PVC rubber mat weighs in at less than 2 lbs and folds up easily to fit in your suitcase or carry-on.
Of course, it's not as thick as your regular mat, but that's what makes it lightweight and transportable.
- 68" long x 24" wide x 1/16" thick
- Exceptional travel companion
- Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Superior grip even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing and stretching
- Closed cell design resists any possible bacteria absorption
- Made with non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber
- No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
Available for $36. You can also order a mat recycling kit that includes a shipping bag and prepaid UPS shipping label addressed to Recycle Your Mat, an organization dedicated to finding an end use for yoga mats, so that your mat doesn't end up in a landfill when you've worn it out.