We've been fans of using gray as a modern looking neutral ever since we did a roundup of gray bedrooms. Now we see it everywhere and love how versatile it can be going from soothing to dramatic depending on the hue:
1. Maxwell and Genevieve's House Tour: Their bedroom was painted the most perfectly soothing color of gray.
2. Lauren's Reborn Bungalow: Uses a warm taupey grey for the dining room to keep things warmed up.
3. Jen's Chic Home: has this deep dark gray that's somehow soothing and dramatic at the same time.
4. Kate and Damien: used small grey tile in their bathroom for a neutral yet chic background.
5. Have exposed concrete walls balanced with soft textures and reflective glass.
6. Max and Peter used chalkboard paint and chalk for their grey.
7. Scott's Bachelor Pad: uses a cool grey/blue in the kitchen. It's a great backdrop for brighter colors like orange and yellow to pop off of.