We've been fans of using gray as a modern looking neutral ever since we did a roundup of gray bedrooms. Now we see it everywhere and love how versatile it can be going from soothing to dramatic depending on the hue:
1. Maxwell and Genevieve's House Tour: Their bedroom was painted the most perfectly soothing color of gray.
2. Lauren's Reborn Bungalow: Uses a warm taupey grey for the dining room to keep things warmed up.
3. Jen's Chic Home: has this deep dark gray that's somehow soothing and dramatic at the same time.
4. Kate and Damien: used small grey tile in their bathroom for a neutral yet chic background.
5. Max and Peter used chalkboard paint and chalk for their grey.
7. Scott's Bachelor Pad: uses a cool grey/blue in the kitchen. It's a great backdrop for brighter colors like orange and yellow to pop off of.