Illuminated mirrors are beauty and brains in one. Even lighting makes your morning routine shorter and more precise. Whether you're a quick shave and moisturize kind of guy or a hair and makeup kind of girl, lit mirrors will make it snappy. Plus, there's something to be said for starting the day with a conquer-the-world ego boost that comes from flattering light.For small spaces, illuminated table mirrors are very effective. An added benefit is that the table variety is often dual sided with a magnified mirror on the back.
Illuminated mirrors are not just for bathrooms. Think vanity or even entryway for a soft glow.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Inspiration Photo courtesy of Moores Furniture Ltd
2. Vitra Designer Shift Mirror With Lighting, from UK Bathrooms £671.65
3. Back-Lit Mirror with Fluorescent Lighting, Non-Magnified, from Linens N Things $559.90
4. Conair Classique Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror with 5x Magnification, from Amazon $19.97
5. Conair BE151T Double-Sided Illuminated Oval Mirror, from Amazon $31.97
(Images: As credited above.)