Being inspired by peacocks can take form in many different ways in the home. You can go literal and use feathers or feather prints or you can simply take inspiration from the multitude of colors found in the beautiful bird.
I prefer the literal approach, why not go for the gusto? There's something so elegant and absolutely beautiful about Megan Mullally’s peacock bathroom. It's so successful because it takes inspiration from the shape but eliminates the color palette, resulting in a modern room. Here's more inspiring ways to use peacock inspiration in your home:
• Apartment Therapy | All Things Peacock
• Apartment Therapy | Fine Feathers: A Brief History of the Peacock as Decoration
• Apartment Therapy | Emerging Trend? Peacock Fireplace Screens
• Elle Decor | Megan Mullally’s Hollywood Haven
• Lost At E Minor | The Emerald Room
Images: as linked above