Personal and home health concerns cover a wide range of topics from BPA getting in our food to indoor air quality causing mold. Here are a sample of posts that all touch on health in the home.
• 1 Upcycled Wooden Pallets: Green Resource or Toxic Trend?
• 2 Common House Plants that are Toxic to Pets
• 3 Food For Thought: BPA in Canned Thanksgiving Staples
• 4 Glass Straws: Squeaky Clean, Long-Lasting & BPA Free!
• 5 New Study: BPA Isn't The Only Chemical of Concern
• 6 Perkins + Will's 'Precautionary List' For Building Materials
• 7 10 Highly Toxic Old Household Products
• 8 The Best No-VOC and Non-Toxic Interior Paints
• 9 Is There a Non-Toxic Stain-Resistant Fabric Protector?
• 10 Organic, Free-Range & Conventional: The Truth About Eggs
• 11 Can't Go 100% Local? Eat Meat-Free Once a Week
• 12 Four SLS and Paraben Free Shampoos
• 13 VOC and Solvent-Free Bamboo Bowls from Bibol
• 14 Insulating vs. Humidity: Where to Start
• 15 Ideal and Healthy Humidity Levels for Sleeping
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)