'Tis the season to be thankful – and for writing lots of thank you notes. If you have children then you know that teaching them to say "thank you" is a never-ending task. A task no more strongly felt than at birthdays and holidays. And if you don't have children but know people who do then pay attention: these are great gifts!
After the birth of my second child a good friend gave me an unexpected but very thoughtful gift: personalized stationery for my then 1 month-old son. Some of you may wonder why such a young person would need his or her own monogrammed writing paper? Do you know how many thank you notes you write after having a baby?!
Since then I've loved having stationery for my kids. It teaches them the responsibility of writing and saying "thanks" (even if it's just some colored scribbles). It makes a fantastic gift for new parents and the children in your lives. The fill-in-the-blank thank you notes are especially great for kids who are learning to write but may need some prompts or help in forming sentences.
Most of these companies offer pricing based on number of cards ordered. Check their websites for pricing details.
Top row, left to right:
1. Personalized Notes Cards (with your child's art work) from Chickprint
2. Personalized Silhouette Stationery (with your child's silhouette) from Chickprint
3. Flower Chain by DwellStudio for Tiny Prints
4. Vintage Airplanes by Petite Alma for Tiny Prints
5. Floral Frame by Annie Clark for Minted
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Elephant by Sweet Street Gals for Minted
7. Olliegraphic Flat Cards Girl for Sarah & Abraham
8. A Alligator Monogram Stationery by Renee Lusano at Paper Culture
9. Custom Kid Designed Stationery (fold-over cards with your child's art) by Red Stamp
10. Custom Kid Designed Stationery (fold-over cards with your child's signature) by Red Stamp