You're happy with your home decor. The pillows and accessories are just right. The color palette has good vibes. But. There's fur everywhere from your four-legged friend! Many times, keeping fur off your sofa is as easy as giving them a more attractive alternative like a den or bed of their own. Cats and dogs will feel safe and cozy, and less inclined to spread fur all over your fantastic sofa.
As cats and dogs are particular about location, place your pet den at a good spot near the offending location like the sofa, bed or armchair. In addition to fur management, some of these pieces double as furniture! Photo 1 is also a side table, and Photo 2 is an ottoman. Photos 3, 4 and 5 may not double as furniture, but their advantage is their compact size and washability.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Igloo Wicker End Table Dog Bed, $176.26 from Mibella Living
2. Pet Ottoman Den, $249.00 from Front Gate
3. Cute colorful small puppy dog cat pet house kennel bed SML, $16.99 from Lovepet789
4. Petco Pyramid Cat Bed in Black & Brown, $29.99 from Petco
5. AlphaPooch Napper Cat Den, Black Berry Branch Fabric with Black Solid Interior, $29.99 from Alpha Pooch
MORE PET BEDS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Only the Best for Your Pet: Stylish & Eco Friendly Beds
• Look! Pet Beds Made From Reclaimed Materials
(Images: As credited above.)