Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- My gallery wall. It's been growing for a couple years now and I am constantly searching for something new to add to it. Thrift stores are the best for portraits but old atlases and newspapers have given me some amazing maps.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- My bedroom is only organized about two days of the week but when it is, it's heaven. I'm obsessed with storage boxes and have several of them displayed throughout the room. I like when bedrooms look neat and put together, like there is a purpose to the place.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bedroom is where I do most of my planning for the day. I'll wake up and pour a giant cup of coffee, turn on music and sit up to plan what I'm going to do. I'll lay out several cookbooks and begin recipe planning. I used dark colors throughout the room to help me relax. The rest of our apartment is filled with colorful tchotchkes and furniture. I wanted a space to come home to and wake up in and feel warm, relaxed and focused.
See all entries