1. Succulents planted in vintage beakers make for a cohesive arrangement with a fun pop of color.
Via Kirin Notebook
2. Tiny plants in ink jars make for a quirky little indoor container garden of sorts and fit easily on a shelf.
Via Justina Blakeney
3. This vertical terrarium garden is composed of a series of magnetic spice jars, affix to the refrigerator or any other surface you please.
DIY Via Ruffled
4. A glass teapot transforms into a unique moss terrarium that would feel right at home in the kitchen.
Via Oh Afternoon Snacks
5. This hanging drop terrarium serves as a living sculpture.
Via Handmade Charlotte