Those with pets will appreciate this roundup of 2011's best pet posts. From helping your pup smell clean to knowing what plants are either safe of toxic to have around your home, read on to catch anything you may have missed during the past 12 months (or to just revisit something you've already forgotten).
• 1 A Cat-Proof Screen Door Update!
• 2 A Dog House Heated and Cooled Using Geothermal Energy
• 3 Pet Lounging: Bambu Pet Hammock
• 4 10 Eco-Friendly Pet Ideas
• 5 3 Items To Help You Green Clean Your Pets
• 6 Green Your Pets
• 7 How to Keep Pets Cool In The Heat
• 8 10 Non-Toxic House Plants: Keeping Your Pets Safe
• 9 Common House Plants that are Toxic to Pets
• 10 10 Helpful Tips To Keep Pets Comfy & Safe While Traveling
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: As linked above)