Name: Phoenix (2)
Location: United States
I think the hardest part for me when designing this room was choosing the color. I seriously went through about eight test pots of paint and a million swatches. I wanted the perfect green color - not too grass, not too neon, not too turquoise. Paint is so hard, am I right?
When I stumbled across Ionion from Sherwin Williams I had a feeling it was going to be a good color for us; it's a very dark pastel, so it still feels bright and not dark at all. We wanted his room to feel fun and playful, but not too baby-ish. Phoenix loves his room, now if we could only get him to sleep in that big boy bed!
- Bed: IKEA
- Comforter: Target
- Black and white pillows: IKEA
- Fox pillow: Urban Outfitters
- Nesting night stand: Target
- Lamp: IKEA
- Curtains: IKEA
- Geometric rug: Urban Outfitters
- Dresser: Craigslist
- Blue script painting: DIY
- White play table: IKEA
- Wicker kid chairs: IKEA with a DIY paint dipped leg
- Rabbit artwork: Etsy
- P pillow: DIY
- Bookshelves: IKEA with a painted DIY
- Black and white striped basket: IKEA
- Footprint artwork: DIY
- Paint color: Sherwin Williams Ionian
Thanks, Jennifer! Readers, see Jennifer's work at Jennifer Laura Design.