Flying from Cupid's bow, arrow themed pillows point love in the right direction. These make perfect Valentine's Day gifts for people in your life who aren't fond of pink. They won't be shy about throwing these cushions on their favorite armchair or bed.Traditionally used for signage, arrows are graphic and fun. Use them to take funny photos of pets and kids — you can even add lines of text to the photos (e.g. hungry, sleepy, etc.).
Increase the eco-friendly grade of pillows by buying covers without their fluffy inserts to use on top of pillows and cushions you already own. Even better, browse fabrics made of organic and sustainable materials, like the pillow cover in Photo 4.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Handmade linen cotton black Arrow printed go west / go east pillow cover / cushion case, from Lin Xge $14.00
2. Cushion Cover Arrow Chevron Black & White Print with yellow stripes, from Neon Vintage Design $49.99
3. Turquoise Arrow Pillow Cover, Chevron, Geometrical Sagittarius Pillow, Burlap, Decorative Throw Pillow, from The Watson Shop $30.00
4. Sharp Shooter - 19 x 19 arrow pattern, neon yellow and blue organic screenprinted pillow, from Earth Cadets $48.00 (Eco-friendly!)
5. Hunter arrow cushion in emerald, from Bell Jar Interiors $65.00
(Images: As credited above.)